Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Shopping Sunday!

Bebe & I decided to buy a new (& “economical”!) DVD/CD player to put in our room so dat I (& Matthew inside me!) cld conveniently listen to some music instead of having to start-up our Dell lappy everytime. Also in future, we cld play children’s DVDs for Matthew to watch! ;)

And so we’ve gotten this Akira brand DVD/VCD/CD player which also came with 2 speakers… & it did look quite chio in white! :) At the same time, we happened to come across the “Baby Genius” series of classical music CDs, so we bought one for our little Matthew too! ;)




After our mini shopping, we went to “Wang Jiao” for some bread & drinks since I started to get hungry! :p Juz before we headed for home, Bebe bought a new Hello Kitty water-bottle for me from the Sanrio shop at Suntec!! :D I liked it so much cos it’s PINK!! :) Thanks Bebe!







Last of all…this is me at close to 31 weeks pregnant… & me hugging my darling Chocolate Chen!! :) He’s nw 1 yr old liaoz cos he’s a gift from Bebe for our last yr’s wedding anniversary!! ;)

No comments: