Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 04, 2008

Arrival of Baby Girl Haidah! :)

2 days ago was the arrival of sweetie baby Haidah… daughter of my ex-colleague Lina! ;)

When I 1st recd Lina’s sms, I cldn’t believe her lohz, cos juz the day before I was chatting with her via emails & she told me dat she wld be going for her fortnightly checkup the next day… but by the next morning, she had smsed us dat her baby was born at 9.36am!! :)

This is a pic of the sweetie-pie…. Isn’t she lovely!! I even carried her… & she’s juz a tiny 2.2kg cos Lina had given birth to her at 36 weeks! :p


And the ward which Lina was staying in over at KK Hospital was really spacious!! I tink Yuemei is so envious dat she prolly hope dat she can stay in 1 of these rooms after she’d delivered her baby boy in August next mth! :D

After the visiting, Yuemei & I then took the shuttle bus down to Novena Square where we had our dinner at Magic Wok, as part of my birthday celebration! :)

Nw dat we r in our 3rd trimester, our appetite has grown significantly smaller (cos stomach not enuff space liaoz!), so we juz ordered 2 dishes with rice to share, plus a small bowl of almond beancurd with longans as desserts to share! :p While enjoying our meal, we also chatted abt our babies’names, which one to choose, which meanings r good, etc.



And before we left for home, we also took a pic together… yeahh!! :p






And this is the birthday present from Yuemei… but meant for my baby Matthew to wear it!! :D It’s a really nice beige romper with a hood! :) Thanks so much Yuemei! Me (& baby Matthew) simply love it!! :D

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

Haidah really v cute..i enjoy e feeling of carrying her..v soon we will get to carry our own baby too! so wonderful!