Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My Sweet 29th Birthday!

Last Sunday was my 29th birthday & Bebe’s whole family treated me to lunch at Kia Hiang Restaurant & even gave me angbaos! :) The food was quite nice & they’ve also bought a delicious birthday cake (Almond Fruit Tops) for me from Four Leaves! Everyone of us simply LUVVV the almond flakes!! ;)


Thereafter, it was “own time own target” as Bebe & I hitched a ride from Jingwei & Vincent to go down to Orchard Rd together :)

After window-shopping for awhile at Isetan Scotts, Bebe & I walked over to Borders bookstore at Wheelock Place to look for some children’s books… & look at the “treasure” we’ve found!! ;) It’s actually a Sesame Street series consisting of 6 early learning books which little kids can get to learn ABCs, counting 123s, wat’s “Big” & “Small”, wat r the different colours, wat matches & “Goes Together”, & some “Favourite Words”! ;)














Ohh!! Then it’s almost time for us to head down to where Bebe & I hv oredi planned to go celebrate my birthday… & dat’s at the Singapore Flyer!!! :D But not for the ride tho cos I juz wanted to check out the place. Maybe next time after I’ve delivered, we can bring Matthew back there again for a family ride together! :)

Some “artistic” shots which Bebe & I took of the Flyer….




Bebe & me at the “Yakult Discovery Forest”! ;)



Next we had our dinner at Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits… it was the longest ever FAST food we’ve got to queue for cos it took abt at least 30mins for our turn to order!! But dat’s prolly bcos of the huge crowd & also, many of them were buying in BULK!! The one queuing infront of us had ordered almost more than a hundred dollars worth of chicken!!! * faintz * :p

Anywayz, after our dinner, we headed back for home since I was oredi quite tired from hanging out the whole day. And when we got back, Bebe gave to me a pretty little birthday pressie… which was a lovely birthday card & a Hello Kitty bracelet from Sanrio!! :) I was really so, so happy!! Thank u so much dear!! It’s been a wonderful, wonderful birthday for me! :)

3 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Ya stamina not bad sia! i doubt i'm able to walk ard in orchard liao..hehe..

The fast food u hv is near s'pore flyers? izzit nice??

Tracy said...

The fast food is actually at 1st floor of the Spore Flyers... it's juz like KFC! :)

But i seriously doubt u wanna try eating dat right nw in ya late pregnancy... haha... by right we shld avoid all fatty and hard to digest foods... right? :)

Messy Babe said...

oh in tat case..i'll hv to wait till i finish my confinement b4 i get to try liaoz...haa!