Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Fun Day Out with my Xiao-Mei! :)

Nw dat I’m in my 3rd trimester @ 32 weeks, I’ve been feeling much more heavier, more breathless, tire very easily, & having poor appetite cos my stomach space not much left liaoz since my baby is growing bigger & bigger everyday in my tummy. Apparently, he’s also growing stronger too cos his kicks r really getting more & more powerful!! :p

Also, I realised dat the soles of my feet had cracked somehw, & it was painful… I didn’t tink dat I had dat much of a problem with my feet until during my pregnancy period. Is it due to hormonal changes?? I duno :p Besides, I can’t even squat down properly nw, or wear my pants with good balance… wat’s more of reaching to my toes & cutting my toenails?? :p

And so, I’ve decided to arrange for a pedicure session with my 2 younger sisters, but since at the last min my 2nd sis had something urgent to attend to, so my youngest sis & I went ahead to take ½ day off from work & went for our classic pedicure session at AMK Hub yday!! :)

Nw look!! 2 beautiful pairs of feet which God made… haha… & with nice pinky nail polish too!! :D And to “compliment” my sis’ new bright pinky toenails, we immediately went over to the Mondo shoe shop juz across from the nail parlour, & I bought for her a new pair of black sandals with a pretty diamond infront!! :) Nice!! And I also luvvv my new baby pink toenails!! :) *Extremely satisfied!*



And dat’s not all! :p To fully maximise our off-day, my sis & I then went down to Junction 8 to catch a movie together – “10 Promises To My Dog”!! :) It’s a really nice show which we both enjoyed, & especially I kept whispering to my sis in the theatre dat the golden retriever named “Socks” in the movie looked exactly like my sis-in-law’s 1-yr-old golden retriever, Summer, when she was still a puppy!! :)

This is the Singapore version of the movie poster…


& this is the Japanese version of the movie poster! ;) Cute hor!! :)


Thereafter, we did abit of shopping where my sis bought a new pretty top from Samuel & Kevin before we headed for home to enjoy my mom’s yummy dinner! And I especially enjoyed the “bai guo” desserts which my mom made especially for me (& whole family lahz!) :p Thanks Mom! :)

2 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Wa..mz be having a good time doing ya pedicure yah..v relaxing one..like tai tai rite..hehe!

i tink my baby's head is downwards liao..coz i feel the pressure downwards & my lower tummy kinda pain due to the pressure..

Tracy said...

Yes!! It was nice & relaxing to do a pedicure at this stage, esp when we can no longer DIY liaoz! :p

Guess it's almost TIME for ya little bb to arrive!! Juz hang in there gal... we're almost done with our 9-mths of pregnancy!! :)