Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 04, 2008

Birthday Chocolate Chip Muffin!

When I changed my MSN nick to “Happy 29th Birthday to Me this Sunday!!”, my dearest colleague, HG, actually noticed it (I always tot she nvr really bother to chat/read anything on MSN cos she seemed so engrossed in her work!) & guess wat? She’s so nice to offer to buy for me a birthday cake!! But I felt very paiseh lah, so I juz say “Nvm lah, next yr then u buy & celebrate for me, cos I’ll be 30 years old then, & dat’s a milestone for me!” :D

But nonetheless, after lunch, HG came back with a small brown paper bag & passed it to me… it’s a chocolate chip muffin!! :p So I asked her “Where’s my 29 candles??” & we both luffed! :p When I offered to share the muffin with her, she said “U r oredi sharing it with someone else!!” Hahaha!! Yeah she’s right… indeed, little Matthew is sharing the chocolate chip muffin with me!! :)

No comments: