Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 07, 2008

Pooh Bear + Birthday Pressies :)

Last Sat was our 3rd antenatal class & Wong BB gave us a recap on the antenatal exercises & breathing relaxation techniques we’ve learnt so far. Also, we got to learn more abt learning to cope in labour, the mechanisms of normal childbirth & the husband’s role. I was actually pretty scared-stiff when I watched the instructional video on hw the women gave birth thru various delivery methods… I tink u husbands out there shld really appreciate your wives for bearing with all these pain & discomforts for 9 whole mths!! It’s incredible!! :p

After our class, I suggested to Bebe dat we hv our dinner at Bishan Junction 8 instead, since we’ve been “stuck” at AMK Hub for the past 3 weeks oredi!! :p

So we had our dinner at Pastamania, & then we did abit of shopping where we came across the LaserFlair sales at the atrium. There were alot of VCDs & DVDs selling at discounted rates, & of cos, being a mummy nw, I’m super interested to see whether there r any educational or interesting shows for our baby to watch! :)

After some careful selection, we’ve bought 2 VCDs for Matthew – they r “Disney’s Winnie the Pooh 123’s” & “Disney’s Winnie the Pooh – Sing A Song With Pooh Bear”!! :D Later dat night, Bebe & I even spent some time watching the VCDs together… it’s so fun to see hw they teach little children to count & sing-along!!! :)


Other than the Pooh Bear VCDs, I’ve also bought for myself a new pair of sandals from Charles & Keith, & Bebe also offered to buy for me this lovely purple bag from Charles & Keith to “top-up” the birthday pressie he’d oredi gotten for me!! Hahaha!! But it’s not too bad u kn, Charles & Keith members get 20% discount within 7 days from the day of birthday! :) Not bad!!














Last but not least, my cell group has given me a Precious Moments Baby Photo Frame as my birthday pressie!! Next time I can put in Baby Matthew’s picture! So nice!! :)

No comments: