Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Last Stage of Waiting! ;p

It’s been awhile since my last blog entry, so I shall update u all on my “happenings”! ;)

Bebe & I hv completed our 6th (final) antenatal class last wkend which taught us on breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, & sterilization of feeding equipment. It was a very enriching & fun lesson, as ourselves & the rest of the parents-to-be fumbled with the milk-bottles & tried feeding our little “fake babies”!! :D

Since my EDD is getting nearer & we wanna spend some quality couple-time together before our little Matthew comes, (plus I am entitled to get 1-day’s leave during my birthday month!), my dearest Bebe applied for leave on Monday so dat we cld hv a long wkend together! :)

And so, over the nice, long wkend, Bebe & I had our final rounds of baby-stuff-shopping – purchasing an extra bedding set for the baby cot, some accessories and toiletries items like baby nail-clippers, comb, towels, a pack of disposable diapers, etc.

Bebe & I also went to catch the movies together, “The Dark Knight”. Watching movies has always been our favourite activity together, & from the time we started dating till nw, we’ve always kept the movie ticket stubs of ALL the movies we’ve watched!! ;) Some of them r so old nw dat we can’t even read wat’s the movie title printed on the stubs!! Haha!!


And as for me, the mummy-to-be, I’ve oredi started packing my maternity bag with great excitement & anticipation! It feels like I’m in my “last stage” of waiting liaoz… very soon, Bebe & I shall be the proud parents of our beloved baby boy!! :)







And thanks to my wonderful mom-in-law, she has started washing our little Matthew's baby clothes with great anticipation for his arrival too!! :)

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

Last stage indeed!! Waiting for little matthew to come out soon hor..

Hee..i'm looking forward too..the packing process is so fun!! Enjoy my dear..