Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 04, 2008

My 35th Week Updates

Time for updates again for the past week! :)

For the past 1 week, Bebe had gone back for his reservist at Jurong Camp II, while I was hard at work in office for my “final” audit assignment before I wld be going for my maternity leave soon! Juz wanna finish up as much work as I can since I dunwan to overburden my partner with my share of work.

During the week, I’ve also managed to meet up my best fren Jeanette for lunchie so dat we cld go Hello-Kitty-shopping together & also for her to pass to me my belated bday pressie!! :D

This is Jeanette’s gift for me… pretty hor!! ;) I love the Precious Moment card too!!
















This is the new Hello Kitty black-&-pink jewellery box I’ve gotten at the UOB Centre Hello Kitty shop! :)














Not forgetting a new Mickey Mouse car sunshades for our little Matthew, which we can put inside my father-in-law’s car the next time we drive Matthew out for a ride! :)


And look!! Even Matthew’s cot is finally here!! Hooray!! We’re all set & ready for our little boy to join us! ;)

2 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Yay...ur cot is here too. v excited right..rem to wash the mattress set b4 use hor.. ;p

Tracy said...

Yes yes, my mother-in-law has oredi helped us to wash the new bedsheets and pillow cases liaoz!! :)

And i'm imagining my dearest Matthew sleeping in the new baby cot beside me!! Haha!! :)