Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shopaholic & Baby!! :)


Yday I came across this Sophie Kinsella book at the MPH bookstore opposite my office after my lunchie with Bebe. After reading a few pages, I found it really hilarious… esp the part where the new preggy mommy, Becky, tot dat she was talkin’ to her baby boy when using the sonograph on her own without consulting her gynae, but it turned out to be such joke when the gynae returned & scolded her for using the medical equipment without permission, & also added “You’ve juz talked to ya own bladder.”

I burst out luffin’ right there in the bookstore!! :p And Bebe says he shall get it for me tdy to read… yippee!! :)

And also last night, we’ve finally opened up the big red box which contained the new Britax brand “Safe-n-Sound” infant car seat which my 2nd sis-in-law & her future hubby, plus my youngest sis-in-law, have sponsored for our dearie baby Matthew!! :)

Daddy Bebe was tryin’ his best to figure out hw to use, install & adjust the black, slick infant car seat for our baby’s use…. The seat looks really comfy & stylo!! :D


Once again, thanks to our very generous sponsors, Jinglin, Jingwei & Vincent!! :)

1 comment:

cheekades said...

wah ... ur little prince already having a seat of his own....

oh ya... now u will have 4 months maternity leave.... congrats... lucky ur bb decide not to come out so early.... so smart...