Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 04, 2008

Back @ City Space! :)

On Sat evening, Bebe & I headed down to Shoku at Raffles City Shopping Centre for our dinner. We’d ordered items like the chawanmushi, eel with rice, salmon soup & sukiyaki to share. The food was quite alright… I suppose I dun hv much comments to make since my pregnancy has caused my sense of taste to change… but given a chance, I wld like to come back again (after I’ve given birth!!) to try the other Japanese dishes as well, ESPECIALLY the (raw salmon) sushi!! :p




Thereafter, Bebe & I went up to City Space at Swissotel Hotel for our romantic time together :)

This was actually my idea cos I really wanted to spend some relaxing & memorable moments with my dearest hubby before I go for my delivery anytime within this month.






Viewing the city from the top at 70th floor is really a great feeling. With the soft lounge music playing in the background, I felt totally relaxed & happy juz sitting where we were on the couch and mesmerised by the beautiful city lights. In fact, juz a year ago, we were right there at City Space to celebrate my 28th bday. The only difference is, this time, we hv our little precious baby inside me enjoying the moment with us :)






And of cos, being pregnant, I can’t be having any alcoholic drinks at all, so this time I’d ordered the “Cinderella” mocktail made up of pineapple, orange & lime, while Bebe had his “Cool Breeze” cocktail… nice… ;)



Altho we were there for less than an hr, I was already very satisfied dat Bebe had accompanied me there to enjoy myself. I’ve nvr realised hw “toiling” a pregnancy cld be, as in the emotional ups & downs and all the physical changes & adjustments pregnant women had to go thru, until I’ve become pregnant myself.

But I thank God I hv such a wonderful husband who loves me & who has been a huge support to me all these while. I love u & cherish u Bebe :)

2 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Wa..change ur theme liaoz!! so fast..

City Space is great..i oso hv my 'memorable' timez there...keke!!

Tracy said...

I LOVE City Space!! It's so nice to be up there enjoying the view with ya loved one!! :)