Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BB's Full-Term Now!! :)

Wow!! Another week has passed, and now my dearie Matthew has reached full-term at 37 weeks! :)

These days I’d been so, so busy with my audit fieldwork dat I had no time to chat on msn nor update my blog. I was very determined to complete my audit assignment without having to ask my colleague to take over my remaining work, shld I go into labour anytime!! :p

Anyways, I’ve juz had a long wkend cos of the National Day holiday! Saturday was spent mostly at home watching the Beijing Olympic Games 2008 on TV… in fact, we’ve got 6 channels on SCV featuring all the Olympic Games for the day! So Bebe & I was practically glued to the TV all day on Sat!! :p


Hey look at this! It’s the “Huan Huan Fu Wa” which my dearest Yuemei had gotten it for me last yr when she visited Beijing!! Cutie!! :)









Plus, for the FIRST TIME, Bebe & I watched the NDP together from the “comforts of our home”! (as I quote him!) Cos he said ever since we started dating 9yrs ago, he’d nvr got a chance (anymore!) to watch NDP from home cos I always made him go out with me & watch the NDP fireworks or juz hang ard outside for the National Day holiday feeling!! :D But seriously, if it wasn’t because I’m so “fat & round” nw cos of my pregnancy, I’d pulled him out of the hse again as usual to go watch the beautiful fireworks with me!!! :)

Then on Monday, since I’d applied for a day’s leave to reward myself for working so hard for the past 2 wks, I’ve asked my parents out for lunchie together ;) My mom had wanted to try the food at Tiong Bahru Market, so off we went! The 3 of us shared juey-kuey (my FAV!!), chee cheong fan & orh-kuey… nice & yummy!! :)

Thereafter, my daddy & mommy accompanied me to Plaza Singapura to get my Hello Kitty stuff from Daiso!! :D They shook their heads when they saw me picking up a purple Hello Kitty plastic container from the shelf, & they said to me “Can’t believe u’re still buying Hello Kitty nw dat u’ll be a mommy soon!!” I only defended myself by saying “Well, this container will be used to keep the cotton buds for Matthew!! It’s not for me!!” :D GOOD EXCUSE hor!! (Anyway, I’ve oredi gotten the PINK Hello Kitty container sometime back to put the cotton wool balls into it!! Heehee!)

And as if our baby stuff at home weren't oredi enuff, Bebe & I continued to indulge in buying a few more toys for Matthew! ;)

This is the Peek-A-Boo Panda Book from Fisherprice….


… and the Happy Safari Musical Pull from Mothercare! Very colourful & kawaii!! But also very expensive!! :p


But I guess dat’s wat all parents try to do… to give their very best to their child… right? :)

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

This year, i oso stay home wif hubby to watch NDP...realli miss watching the preview wif u last yr..how time flies!!!

Hope nxt yr i can go watch fireworks wif my hubby (provided my mum dun mind stay home take care of my baby)..haha!!