Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Birthday Celebration Part 1 :)

Over the wkend, as usual, Bebe accompanied me to attend my 2nd antenatal class at AMK Hub. During this session, we’ve learnt a few more antenatal exercises, some breathing relaxation techniques, wat r the changes in pregnancy leading to signs & symptoms of labour, & other alternative types of pain relief in labour… (& in my mind, I’ve oredi chosen the epidural as my “life-pain-saver”!!) :D

Really thankful dat I got to learn the breathing techniques cos recently I’ve not been able to cope with my breathing very well… I’ve been getting so breathless from juz walking some distance or climbing some stairs!! :p

After the class, Bebe & I headed back to my parents’ place cos my mom has whipped up a sumptuous dinner for us – to pre-celebrate my birthday!! :)

Once again, I’ve forgotten to take pics of my mom’s cooking cos:
No. 1: I was famished!
No. 2: Everyone else was famished after waiting for us till 7.30pm!! :p

And then another pleasant surprise awaited me… my 2 aunts actually bought a Hello Kitty birthday cake for me!! I was so, so happy!! ;)


Here’s a pic with my parents & aunts… :)












And a pic with Bebe… ;) [& if u noticed, on the left, u’ll see our table-top wedding portrait taken 2 yrs ago!! Hee!]












And dat’s juz my Birthday Celebration Part 1…more to come!!! * Greedy Me! * :p

2 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Ur kitty cake v cute leh..ur aunts so nice. They know u v well indeed!! keke!

Tracy said...

Yes yes!! My aunts kn me very well indeed! :p They kn i can't live without my Hello Kitty!! Hahaha! :)