Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

aRts & CrAFts! :)

Knowing that last Sat was gonna be our final Gary Ezzo infant class, i've decided to make something special for our church faciliators to thank them for their precious time & invaluable sharing & tips on taking care of babies! :)

So these r the raw materials i've shopped for...


And with some patience & creativity... here it goes... a personalised photo-frame!! :)


And i liked it so much dat i made another one for myself... to put our FAMILY photo in future... Bebe, Baby & Me!! :D


Last but not least... i've made another decorative craft to hang on our bedroom door... & this time, it has our baby's name on it!! :) Matthew which means "gift of God" :)

3 comments:

cheekades said...

Nice photo frames !!! So sweet..
I am lousy at art stuff.. haha

Messy Babe said...

Wa..ya art skills r good! u got the patience ah...steady man!! ^v^

Tracy said...

I can only say... my motivation is my LOVE for my darling Matthew.... so wanna make something pretty for him! :) Hahaha!!!