Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

GSS Shopping for our baby! Part III + Birthday Celebration for Yuemei! :)

On Monday evening after work, i met up with my dearest fren Yuemei to celebrate her birthday in advance! :)

After much deliberation, we've finally decided to meet at Vivocity, where i suggested to hv our dinner at Pu Tien inside the Republic foodcourt. It was a delicious meal, altho the dishes were quite a long wait for hungryyy mommies like us! :p

After dat, i requested YM to accompany me to see-see-look-look for a suitable sports bag as a diaper bag for my baby. And hey, God was on my side!! :) I managed to find something i like... it's the latest NIKE Summer Collection 08 sports bag... & last piece somemore, & at 20% discount!! Woohoo~~ :D


And since i had my TANGS voucher with me (courtesy of PlanetFitness when Bebe & i 1st signed up for our membership more than a yr ago!), i paid for the sports bag using my voucher, & even had some dollars leftover!! So i topped-up in cash for a small heart-shaped pendant for myself!! :) *happy happy!*

Finally, YM & i decided to rest our weary legs (if u noticed, mommies get tired reallyyy easily!!) & upon YM's recommendation, we headed to Earle Swensen's to try their "fake martini"... hahaha... they're juz blended fruit juices with salt put around the glass rim lahz! :p But too bad we did not take any pics of our drinks cos we were too busy savoring our "martini" & updating each other abt almost everything!! :)

Anyways, Happy Birthday To U, my Pretty & Sexy Hot-Mama Yuemei! :) *MUAKZ MUAKZ!!*

3 comments:

cheekades said...

wah.. you really bought alot of cute cute and pretty stuff.

I like your nike sport bag.. very chio.. =)

Messy Babe said...

Hey..i hv a great & wonderful celebrating my bdae wif u dear..the romper u give my dear bb boy is very cute! ^v^

btw our drinks r 'fake margarita' not martini..haha..i miss drinking the real ones wif u @ the pub @ somerset, not long b4 we preggy..hope after we deliver,i get to drink the real one wif u again!!

Tracy said...

cheekades: hee, i like dat Nike sportsbag too!! the interior is actually PINK again!! *hiakz!* :p

messy babe: hahaha!! yah man!! It's been several weeks since our last "real" drink!!! :p

nvm lah hor, after our delivery & confinement mth, we can go rebond & colour our hair together, slim down together, & maybe club/pub again together!! :D