Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tribute to my dearest Friend, Marshall Ong

My dearest Friend
I just want to say
It's my honour to be your teammate in the Hospitality Ministry
With your bright smiles and warm handshake
You've won me over
And i knew you'll be fun to be with on Sunday mornings
Although i never knew much about you
But you are always positive and faithful
I know God must be really pleased with a wonderful child like you
My heart is crying right now
Together with many of your beloved friends and family
We all know things will seem changed from this day on
Cause we'll be missing you... thinking of you

But my dearest Friend
You and i know that on earth, it's only our temporary residence
"Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be
Remind me that my days are numbered
And that my life is fleeing away" (Psalm 39:4)

For we are citizens of heaven
Where the Lord Jesus Christ lives
"I am here on earth for just a little while" (Psalm 119:19)

My dearest Friend
Although i'll miss your laughter and your radiance
Yet i know you've not left us -- you're just going Home
So someday, when we meet in Heaven
I hope i'll have the honour to give you a warm coffee treat again

-- From your dearest Friend & Sister in church

No comments: