Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Let the Mommy have a seat, please!

Yday was ever the 1st time dat someone on the train had wanted to give up her seat to me, & she was in fact seated abt 3 seats away from the railing which i was holding on to. I was awfully touched, but since i was only 2 stops away from my destination, i thanked her nicely & said it's ok, i'll be alighting soon.

Well, it's either my tummy at 17 weeks is still too small to be noticed, or it's bcos of my loose dressing, or basically, ppl juz rather "close their eyes" and take no notice of me preggy mummy :-//


This is wat i wore yday to work dat finally grabbed the attention of the kind lady (paiseh, this pic was taken at home last night after my makeup has been removed & i've put on my specs.... i tink i really look very auntie lohh.... sobzz!)




Anyway, let's move on to more happy news... i've juz had my checkup on Monday & Dr. Woo said dat my little one is growing well inside me! Also, he had confidently revealed dat it's gonna be a baby boy!! :) Bebe & i got really excited this time cos we cld see our baby clearly from the scan, & the baby was happily waving his hands and legs!! :D


Overwhelmed by the feeling of soon becoming the proud parents of a baby boy, Bebe & i went to Tiong Bahru Plaza after the checkup & bought our baby's 1st set of clothes -- "I Love Mummy & Daddy"!!! Hahaha!! At least nw we kn we shld buy BLUE or PINK colour lohz!! :p

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

Lately, i oso encounter ppl giving up their seats for me twice in the mrt..v touched indeed! But most of the time, i stand at front of them & they pretend to sleep or nvr c me..somemore my tummy v obvious lo..haiz..