Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Growing Big!!

Yday for the 1st time, i put on my new dark green cardigan which i bought from HK in Dec 3mths ago, & to my surprise (or not!), i can't button up my cardi!! Even when i've managed to button up with the 2nd one, it wld "pop out" often! Ohh goshh!! My expanding waistline!! :p



So, out of curiosity, i went to measure myself with my MIL's measuring tape... & i'm horrified (or not, again!) to know dat my tummy is now measuring 34 inches!!! Wow!! How amazing dat God has made our skin to become so elastic & stretch during pregnancy!! :)


Besides growing big physically, i also had to consume alot of pills everyday -- tuna oil pills (with Omega 3), prenatal vitamins (with iron & folic acid), calcium tablets... & last but not least, i've also started to drink Anmum milk powder for pregnant moms as recommended by Eric's wife. But sometimes i really get so lazy & phobic of taking all these pills cos i always hv difficulties swallowing them -- i need to drink at least 3/4 glass to swallow down 1 pill!! & these pills r not small lohz!! I've even vomitted on my iron tablets before dat i've got to ask my gynae to change the iron tablets to another brand :((


And every night/morning, i wld religiously apply the Mustela stretch mark cream on my thighs and tummy. I'm not sure if it really works cos i still see those stretch marks on my thighs, but since this new tube was kindly given to me by Derek's wife who juz gave birth last yr, i'm really grateful to them for their generosity & shall give it a try! :)

Being pregnant has surely brought alot of physical changes to me lately, but i tink it's still a wonderful & worthwhile journey towards motherhood.... i am already looking forward to carrying my tender & beloved baby in my arms soon.... :)

No comments: