Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

All PINK!

Alright folks, as promised, this is a pic of my pink lappy, & to make it look even more deliciously-pink, i've matched it with my Christmas gifts from Wee Ping -- a Hello Kitty mouse & speakers!! :)


And dat's not all.... Jingyi has bought for me a new Hello Kitty portable FM radio juz yday!! I had once seen it at her place & asked her where she got it, but i was too much of a miser to get it for myself -- & nw many mths later, she has gotten it for me instead!! Hehehe!!

I thought the Hello Kitty radio will look too lonely standing alone, so once again, i've taken a pic of it together with my other Hello Kitty treasures -- note dat the Hello Kitty handphone holder is also a new (or not so new anymore? hiakz!) item.


Yew Ping also juz mentioned dat i'll prolly paint my new hse PINK if i cld -- i tink dat's oredi in my plans :D

No comments: