Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

1st blog post for 2008!

Today is the very 1st entry for my new blogsite after a few mths’ break!! :p Finally decided to come back to blog again, since I kinda miss the bit of fun from uploading pixs and also updating my family & frens abt wat I’ve been up to!

Yday was a much anticipated day – cos Dell had delivered our new PINK laptop to our home! :) Bebe & I had bought the lappy at a much discounted price of only $1299 at the IT fair last Sun, not forgetting all the freebies (such as the laptop bag & optic mouse), as well as free upgrades of RAM, disk space and processor, etc. It was indeed a very good buy!

Anyways, right after our dinner, Bebe & I quickly rushed to open up the Dell box and setup our new lappy. The laptop cover was a flamingo pink…. bright pink! Bebe had willingly (I suppose!) agreed to buy a pink lappy, since he knows I love PINK so much!! We also wanted to test if the DVD/CD drive is working properly, so Bebe borrowed my “Serendipity” DVD to play it…. ended up we both watched the show until 11pm!! Dat was way past my bedtime lor (since I started sleeping very early recently), but afterall, “Serendipity” is my all-time fav movie with my fav actor John Cusack (cute!!), I shall gladly sacrifice my beauty sleep!! Hee!

Maybe I shld take a pic of my pink lappy tonight & upload it to show u all…. Can’t wait to go home soon to sayang my new toy!! :)

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

Wecome back to blogging...i'll be joining u...haha...