Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mummy back from Hong Kong! :)

Finally, after being away for 6 days in Hong Kong for my IA training, i'm now back in S'pore with my dearest Matthew juz a few days ago! :) How i missed him so during my work trip!! I still rem dat day before i left, i cld not bear to leave my bb, dat i continued to play with him until i've juz 1.5hrs left before i'm due to board my flight!! :p


Everyday, i wld call back from HK to my hubby to check on my little darling, whether he has been a good boy at home, or if he's playing or sleeping, etc etc :) I was especially happy when i cld hear my bb's laughter over the phone!! How i wished i cld hug & kiss him right then!! :)

Anyway, i'm so, so glad i'm home again... & in time to spend "dong zhi" with my family & my precious bb :)

No comments: