Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hello Kitty Weekend! :)

Hmm... I haven't had a chance to update my blog for quite awhile, cos i've been really busy taking care of my little boy. Nw dat Matthew is oredi 3mths old, he's even more alert than before & i've got to keep him occupied during his playtime :)


Anyways, 2 wkends ago, our whole family went out to the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Hotel to enjoy our dinner buffet there at the Greenhouse, in celebration of my father-in-law's bday! :)

Tho i have no pics to show u all the wonderful buffet spread (nw dat we hv a young baby, our meals hv to be taken quickly lest he wakes up, or we juz hv to take turns to entertain/feed our boy), but this is a pic of the "Birthday Boy", together with my hubby & our little Matthew! :D Any resemblence?? Heehee!! :p


And this is me & my handsome boy... :)


Ohh!! Another happy thing dat happened last wkend was dat i purposely requested to Bebe dat we bring our dear Matthew to Bishan Junction 8 to watch the Hello Kitty Christmas Fairytale performance!! :D But actually, it's for my own enjoyment really, hahaha!! :p




And we r so, so lucky!! We're the no. 28th shopper (limited to 1st 30 shoppers per session) to spend a minimum sum of $30 at Junction 8 & so we managed to exchange for a free pass to take photos with Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel on stage!! :)



Ok i've gotta stop here, my son's oredi callin' for me!! :p Hopefully in my next post, i'll be able to share abt some of my Christmas events & post some Christmas pics! :)

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

Wa..u really lucky..get to take a family pix wif ur fav hello kitty!!