Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

How To Keep Your Sanity As A Mum

I juz read an article from the January issue of SimplyHer magazine, which Sarah Tan, a former Channel V presenter, gave her tips on "How To Keep Your Sanity As A Mum".

And i seriously tink those r really sensible tips :) Hence i've decided to blog them down so dat i'll rem them (in case i forget!!) :p

Tip #1 - Have a sense of humour.
- I'm now laughing more than i ever did!! :D

Tip #2 - Having a supportive partner is important.
- Yesss, Amen to this! Thank God i've got a wonderful husband whom has supported me tremendously in every way!! I Love You, Bebe! :)

Tip #3 - You don't have to do everything yourself.
- I may need to work on this abit. Sometimes i still feel like i wanna look after my baby 24/7 myself :p

Tip #4 - Accept that your figure will not be the same again. And be fine with it.
- I hope this tip sinks into my head!! Haha!! :p

Tip #5 - Be self-indulgent once in a while.
- Hopefully my hubby & i can go for a spa/massage together soon to relax ourselves!! :)

No comments: