Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gifts for (& from) my Hubby & for Matthew! :)

Time flies... my darling Matthew is gonna be 4mths old tmr on Christmas eve! :)

Last week when i was in HK for my IA training, i've managed to buy 2 pairs of shoes for him! Look at these... aren't they cute? :D But too bad both were the last pieces!! So i cldn't get even an extra pair for Sharon's little boy Ethan :p



And also, for this year's Christmas gift, i've bought a pair of brown Birkenstock sandals for my dearest hubby! :) Afterall, i'm wearing exactly the same design of the Birkenstock sandals except dat it's in pink! :) Couple-wear mah!! :D


In return, my hubby has bought something for me which i really NEED, & dat's a blue NIKE sports bra!! Hahaha!! Cos i've been "complaining" to him dat i've grown fatter after given birth to Matthew, & i really need to be back in shape!! (Btw, FAT is also a shape!) :p


So nw, i can head back to my True Fitness gym & start running on the treadmill again!! Wish me luck!! :D

1 comment:

Messy Babe said...

Wow..do let me noe if the sports bra works k..coz our milk may be v heavy & bouncy when we run!! ;p