Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Outing to Paragon :)

After the heavy rain stopped in the mid-afternoon, Bebe & i headed out to Orchard Paragon with Matthew! :)


Having heard so much abt the ProjectShop Cafe, i suggested dat we sit down & try the drinks or cakes there. This is wat we've ordered -- M's Carrot Cake & Iced Passion Tea :)


While Bebe & i r enjoying our food, my dear son was having a cosy time ZZZ away as usual!! It occurred to us dat our dear Matthew seems to enjoy being in air-conditioned places... hahaha.... :D

And since i'm seldom out of the hse on wkdays nw, so i really cherish this precious opportunity to enjoy my "freedom" & also spend some private time with Bebe & Matthew :)


Here's Daddy Bebe feeding our boy inside the PS Cafe :)


Altho it was juz a mere 3 hrs plus outing, nonetheless, it's a sweet reward to me! :) Really look fwd to all my coming wkend-outings with my hubby & son! ;)

No comments: