Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Day-Out with Mummy Sharon :)

Yday my MIL agreed to take care of my little Matthew for a couple of hrs while i made my way to Takashimaya with plans to buy some bb toys for my cell grp leader as she has juz given birth to a bb girl yday morning!! ;)

And then i recd a pleasant call from Sharon when i was halfway thru my shopping -- she said she'd like to join me in Orchard for a little while for a drink & chat!! :) Yippee!! I was so happy dat i cld hv some company!! :)

Before Sharon arrived, i've also found an interesting toy for my son -- a Mickey Mouse remote control car!! :p With the remote control, i cld make the car go straight or turn! I believe dat wld be a fun toy for Matthew when he's abit older & learning to crawl :) And coincidentally, Sharon had a Takashimaya credit card, so i was entitled to another 15% off the toys i've bought! ;)


After paying for my purchase, Sharon introduced me to a place inside Takashimaya where we cld sit down for our drinks. It was the "Royal Copenhagen Tea Lounge and Restaurant" located at Level 2. Sharon had Darjeeling Tea while i had Royal Copenhagen Iced Tea. We also ordered a Mango cake to share.... Yummy Yummy!! :D


Both of us had a nice chat abt our babies & some situations we've encountered along the way. It's really comforting to hv a fren to confide in, esp both of us happened to be good frens & our sons r born juz 2 days apart!! ;)

But our meet-up had to end promptly as we both need to rush home to care for our babies... & also to express our milk!! Hahaha!! :p Anyways, we'll be meeting again soon for our ex-boss' retirement party!! :D

2 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Yeah, im so glad i managed to come out to meet u after all! hee..we forget to take a pix of mummy-after birth 2gether lehz!!

Tracy said...

Ya loh ya loh!! We r so bz chattin' & rushing to go home we've forgotten to take pics together!! :p