Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

GongGong's Bday! :)

Yday, Bebe & I brought Matthew back to my parents’ pl to celebrate my dad’s 58th bday!! ;)

While my mum whipped up a feast at home, Bebe & I took the chance to leave Matthew in my parents’ (& sis’ care!) & headed out to Bishan Junction 8 to catch a movie!! :p This is the 1st time we’ve watched a movie together after the birth of Matthew! :D

After the movie ended, we quickly bought some baby stuff from KiddyPalace which we plan to put them at my parents’ pl for future use, & also bought a chocolate cake at AMK Hub for my dad before going home to join in the bday celebration!

When we reached home, we saw Matthew lying comfortably in a blue rocker, which was kindly given to us by my mum’s church fren :)


When both my aunts hv also arrived, we tucked in to the delicious dinner which my mum had prepared specially for my dad! She had even made desserts for us after dinner ;)

Then the grand finale – we sang “Happy Birthday” song to my dad & took many pics of my dad with Matthew! It almost looked as tho it’s Matthew’s bday!! Hahaha!





And these r the 3 most important MEN in my life – my dad, my hubby, & my son! :)


Here's wishing my dad a very blessed bday - may the Lord bless u with good health & many many happy days! :)

No comments: