Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Matthew's 1st visit to my office!! :)

Right after Matthew has crossed his 1st month, i decided to bring him back to my office so dat my colleagues cld take a look at him! ;)

Besides bringing along some ang ku kueys for them to eat, i've also specially ordered a blackforest cake from Four Leaves which has a adorable baby picture on the cake with the wordings "It's A Boy" :D


When i reached my office, my colleagues (especially the ladies!) were so excited to see Matthew & some took turns to carry my boy!! :) They were really nice too to give me some cutie baby clothes & KiddyPalace vouchers as a gift!! In fact, my company also gave me $80 KiddyPalace vouchers as a baby gift too!! ;)


However, thru'out the whole time, Matthew was still soundly asleep cos i've fed him before making my way to the office, lest he gets hungry & start crying in the office! :p

Here!! He's STILL sleeping by the time the visit to my office was over & we're back home!! Wat a sleepyhead! :)

No comments: