Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

New Baby Cot!

Juz nw my daddy & mommy accompanied me for dinner at Toa Payoh Central & thereafter, we went to the Kiddy Palace at HDB Hub to look for my baby's cot :)

And there we found the baby cot which i've been looking for! So happy!! :D

It's the Rocio by Bonbebe 4-IN-1 Baby Cot which is convertible into a Cot, Junior Starter Bed, Sofa Bed and even a Playpen! Also, this cot is made from quality Russian pine wood and comes with wheels with locks :)


*Thank U to my Daddy & Mommy, for sponsoring the baby cot!!* ;)

Other new purchases i've made recently for my little one...

Blue romper with little doggies & paw-prints! ;p


And a Mickey Mouse bib!! So cute!! :D


*If u've noticed, i'm fast becoming a Mickey Mouse fan rather than a Hello Kitty fan oredi! All for the sake of my baby boy!!* :p

2 comments:

Irene said...

Cannot stop buying right :p

Its ok ... I understand ...

Here's a word of advise ... don't buy too many clothes of the same size if you can't stop buying. :)

Tracy said...

Yah!! I juz can't stop buying for my little one!! :p I feel so "justified" to get him nice clothes! Heehee!!

Ok ok, i shall curb my shopping spree... & like u said, maybe i buy bigger sizes or something... :)