Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part II ;)

Yday my family decided to hold a birthday celebration for Bebe at home, & my 2 aunts were also invited to join in! :)

As usual, my mom prepared for us a really hearty & sumptuous dinner... with chicken, beansprouts with shredded carrots & hotdog, lotus soup, roasted meat, broccoli with mushrooms & (more!) chicken pieces, & a seafood dish which i duno wat it's called! :p And my aunts also brought along some mangoes as our desserts -- they were really so fresh & sweet dat i was completely indulged in it & so busy slurping off the mango juices off my fingers!! YummY! :D

Besides the delicious meal, Bebe was also greatly blessed with angbaos from my parents & 2 aunts, & my sisters even bought a purple polo-tee for him!! :) Perhaps i shall request Bebe to wear it over this wkend when we hv our post-birthday-celebration-cum-getaway!!! :)

Of cos, not forgetting the GRAND FINALE, i brought out the chocolate birthday cake & planted only ONE candle on it, since the Birthday Boy thinks dat there's no need to put 3 Big Candles & 1 Small Candle on it... heehee!! :D

A pic together with dad & aunts! :)


"Stay handsome & lovable always, my dearest Bebe!" :)

No comments: