Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Baby Kicking! :)

Last evening, Bebe brought me to eat ice-cream at the Ben & Jerry's outlet at GWC to "compensate" me for missing out the B&J's Free Cone Day on the day before, cos i've waited for him but instead, he was held up at work!! *hmmph!*


Also, for the past few nights, we've been having "baby-talk" with our little one inside me.... & putting our hands on my growing tummy to feel his little but powerful kicks!! :p

And last night, something funny happened -- when Daddy Bebe told our little one dat he'll bring him to eat Ben & Jerry's ice-cream next time, our baby responded with excitement and kicked me vigorously!! Altho it's not his 1st kicks oredi, we'll still as thrilled as ever!! :D

So Bebe, u'd better not forget ya promise to our baby hor, or else he won't "fren" u oredi!!! :p

3 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Ben & Jerry ice-cream issue finally resolved liao!

Ya hubby v sweet wor..buy u ice-cream to make it up to u. nxt time don be so angry la..he oso v kelian, stuck at work still kena scolded by wife..wahaha..

Tracy said...

Bo bian, hubby is obligated to please me, the Queen!! :D

bearlyn said...

Wooh! u can feel your baby kicking you already.. the feeling must be great!

Can't wait for my little one to kick.. opps! hopefully I won't complain when she starts kicking =P