Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New Digicam & More Photoshooting! :)

2 weeks ago, i treated my mum & dad to lunchie at Asian Food Kitchen at Vivocity, together with my little cutie Matthew in his comfy stroller! :) See, here's Matthew being fed by my dad! :p


However, after taking a few snapshots, my CASIO digicam crashed on me & all the pics i took became black-&-white blurred images!! I was so upset cos i can't imagine going without a camera to take pixs of my darling son! :p

After a quick research, Bebe & i decided to buy the latest-launched CANON Powershot E1 cottony-pink digicam which costs us only $283 after discount!! (Thanks to my dearest sis-in-law who managed to bargain for a good deal with a shop at Holland Village!) :D Thanks Jingyi! :)



And so, here r more pixs of my darling Matthew in his 10th week... Kids really grow up so fast!! :)

This is a very very cheeky Matthew! :p


Our bright-eyed boy :)


In his beautiful nakedness... :p


Smiling in his sleep! :D


Daddy Bebe will never miss a chance to take a pic with his son... Hahaha...


And now it's Mummy's turn!! :)

2 comments:

Messy Babe said...

Haha..u oso went asian food kitchen @ vivo! the food there is nice!

I've saw that digi cam @ cannon shop @ vivo, got white & pink ones..both veri nice..cost $319, if i'm not wrong..u've got a good deal indeed!

i love that cheeky pix of matthew very muchie!! the tongue sticking out, sooo...CUTE!!

Tracy said...

Yeah!! I love that picture of Matthew too!! He's so adorable! :)